Global Recruitment Marketing Campaigns Lead
Area of expertise:
- Employer branding and Employee Value Proposition
- Translates Avanade’s EVP into a clear and compelling messaging framework for the talent market
- Builds recruitment messages for current talent needs, and works to develop targeted messaging for developing/new talent pools, including persona-based targeting
- GTM campaign development and execution
- Builds blueprint Recruitment Marketing campaigns in line with the RM strategy and EVP, with a global and area/local perspective
- Manages end-to-end global campaigns that have key priority, to support the hiring demand and growth strategy (e.g., Inclusion & Diversity, Advisory, Global Solution Areas, etc.)
- Delivers go-to-market frameworks that can be rolled out successfully in the regions by partnering closely with local RM teams
- Expert-level experience at running campaigns through digital channels (social media, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed) to build brand awareness organically and paid
- Analyzes and reports on investment and campaign results
- Works closely with the brand team to maintain recruitment brand standard guidelines, get appropriate approvals and facilitate rollout of integrated recruitment strategies regionally
- Partners with the creative team to build the needed assets and materials that support the GTM campaigns
- Demonstrated success in a complex, matrixed organization
- Good presence and ability to clearly articulate plans and direction to stakeholders
- Experience communicating and integrating the employee value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction strategy
- Expert knowledge of using digital channels (organic and paid) for campaigns.
- Storytelling and employee-driven communications to deliver compelling campaigns and messages to the talent market
- Experience with tight timeframes and deadlines
- Strong project management experience
- Great communication skills, especially written
- Experience working autonomously and across organizational levels
- Experience using social media as key communications channel
- Knowledge of employer brand management, especially in an international context
- 8+ years of experience working in a B2B Marketing environment, some of that in campaign development/management specifically
- Recruitment marketing/employer branding experience is a must
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills required
- Experience in the IT services industry is preferable
- Degree in Marketing, business or related field, or equivalent work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.