Deal Shaping and Pricing Lead
Area of expertise:
· US GAAPに従った詳細な会計処理メモの作成
The purpose of this role is to focus on the state of pricing within the company, ensuring consistency around processes, tools, and approach, which will contribute to the success of the business.
The Deal Lead, Growth Markets, is a member of the Global Finance team which is focused on identifying and driving out new initiatives, working with other Area Pricing Leads, Area FDs, and Area Sales/Delivery executives to address improvements in current processes, tools, and approaches.
The role will initially focus on Outsourcing and complex consulting deal shapes, in addition to other specific pricing initiatives and focus areas identified.
The role will provide comprehensive finance support for deals within scope, taking day to day lead on projects and providing end to end detailed financial support from financial modelling to participating in and supporting deal reviews within Growth Markets
The role will develop pricing expertise within the Growth Markets, identifying areas where capability improvements are needed.
- Providing commercial financial support during sales of Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements
- Preparing the Corporate Transaction Analysis to support the pricing approach to the client value proposition
- Acquiring and maintaining all documentation supporting the Corporate Transaction Analysis on new opportunities
- Preparing detailed financial models using bespoke tool set.
- Interpreting detailed financial models and providing detailed analysis of financial models
- Preparing detailed pricing responses for Customer submissions and contributing content for Customer deliverables.
- Preparing detailed Accounting Treatment Memorandums consistent with US GAAP.
- Interacts with Pricing Leads aligned to each Area
- Works to ensure that credibility is established with pricing team
- Participates in all necessary Deal Reviews and approvals
- Prepares supporting documents, provides guidance for Deal Reviews as necessary
- Works with the BD and Solution Architect organizations to develop the costing and pricing of the opportunities to be presented to customers.
- Identifying areas of risk, opportunities for margin improvement
- Identifying use of any nonstandard financial modelling worksheets or tools
- Documenting alignment with guidance, policies on impacts of modelling key financial elements or contractual terms, including CoLA, Fx, Contingency, Payment Terms
- Working with Delivery organization and other members of Finance in having regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies
- 4-8 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience in a highly commercial environment; Finance professional with 3 years+ financial control experience in a highly commercial environment
- 2-4 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Deal Pricing review required
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
Able to lead or support in a project management capacity on developing pricing initiatives
Able to provide innovative thinking
Able to work in a team with other executive level members to drive out deliverables
Able to prepare business case presentations with clear objectives, scope, and work plan
Able to produce or support creation of high-quality deliverables
Experience in working in technology companies and/or consulting companies
Can work independently, used to resolving issues on his/her own
Excellent organization and prioritization skills in a pressured commercial environment
Fluency in Japanese and English (reading, writing and speaking)
Strong analytical skills
Experience dealing with executives regarding financial reporting and accounting matters
Strong communication skills to discuss “issue” areas with appropriate parties
Excellent working knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of MS Windows based software packages: Word, Outlook, etc.
Working knowledge of SAP Financials preferred
Working knowledge of CRM preferred
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.