Solution Architect (w/m/x) - Business Applications
- Clients come to us because they are facing a transformation. It's not about repairing, but about a new "house" that we design for them. They don’t need a new software, but a future-oriented approach to their IT infrastructure, figures and data.
- Although everyone on the market uses the same software, we make more of it. Simply because we simultaneously combine Microsoft know-how and Accenture do-how. With the help of our founders, we work directly with the world's best.
- Seeing and realizing added value is what this job is all about. Our customers expect end-to-end solutions, not a blueprint. In other words, a pure feature and function view is not enough here. Business relevance, efficiency, and employee experience count!
- For this transformation, it is important that you see the big picture from the role of architect. You know when to bring in and which technical expertise you need and you know how to set the course together with the project manager.
- To ensure that this is successful, you are usually already involved in the RFP phase together with the Sales department. This is where the decision is made as to what will be built. Your relevant questions help customers understand what they need for (better) business processes.
- What supports you in all of this? Our collaboration culture. You are never left alone with difficult situations and problems. Exchange and mutual help in the Talent Communities are an integral part of our daily work.
- We hire for mindset, and train for skills. No matter in which system you have solved architecture tasks so far, we don't require 10 years of Microsoft Dynamics experience here. You would ask why? Because software becomes obsolete, but not the ability to build cross-connections and design blueprints.
- You are also interesting for us if you have worked with other ERP systems or have done organizational development within the company. It's all about processes and holistic solutions.
- It is important that you enjoy communication with people. You will be at the forefront of many project steps and a key contact person for the company you support.
- You are also able to communicate with non-technical people. You summarize projects to the board of directors at executive level, the colleagues on the customer side are happy about your practical arrangements and sketches.
- Good Solution Architects have no career limits with us. For example, you can earn the coveted Avanade Accenture certification for system integration and be part of the big global projects.
- Successful quick start: the multi-day introductory event gives you an overview of the most important tools & processes for your start (currently remote sessions).
- Personal Career Advisor by your side from day one to support, coach, network and also help you find your place and balance with us.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office in line with project activities possible.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and Microsoft certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone including private use).
- Attractive pension plan and benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance.
- Here you can find more Avanade benefits.
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist der führende Anbieter von innovativen digitalen Services, Business- und Cloud-Lösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen im Microsoft-Ökosystem. Wir von Avanade stehen für frisches und modernes Denken und verfügen über ein ausgeprägtes Technologie-, Business- und Branchenwissen. So können wir echte und positive Veränderungen für unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden und Mitarbeiter herbeiführen. Mit unserer Accenture Microsoft Business Group helfen wir Unternehmen, die Microsoft-Plattform so einzusetzen, dass sie ihre Kunden begeistern, Mitarbeitern die richtigen Tools bereitstellen, Abläufe optimieren und Produkte transformieren. Die 50.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten in 26 Ländern gemeinsam an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.avanade.com.