Traineeprogramm IT-Consulting - Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP - Prozessberatung
Start: March 2022
Your program. Your path. Your future:
- The 9-month trainee program prepares you step by step for your role as an IT consultant, in which you will support the implementation of complex ERP solutions in one of the specialist areas (logistics, production, finance, retail, etc.) at our customers.
- Our recipe for success: a combination of hands-on training, self-study and accompanied project assignments.
- In online and face-to-face trainings (depending on the situation with Covid-19), you will become familiar with the company processes, learn about our project and consulting methodology and deepen your knowledge in some ERP modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Accompanied by a mentor, you will develop solution scenarios for specific customer requirements and gain valuable project experience from the very beginning.
- You will successfully complete the program with a final presentation of your case study and a Microsoft certification.
- After the program, you will take on tasks as a junior ERP consultant with our customers.
- The program starts in March 2022
What you bring to the team:
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics, economics or comparable education
- Initial practical experience in the IT field (e.g. in the form of internships), ideally with Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge of business processes, ERP systems as well as programming languages is desirable, but not a prerequisite
- Enthusiasm for Microsoft products and joy in working with technology
- Analytical-conceptual thinking skills as well as a quick grasp of new concepts
- Team spirit, willingness to learn and initiative
- Strong communication skills in German and English, as well as willingness to travel
What makes us a top employer:
- At Avanade, you get both the benefits of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Above all, wellbeing and further education are enormously important to us.
- From day one, you'll have a Career Adviser at your side who will support, coach, network, and also help you find your place with us.
- Successful quick-start: The multi-day introductory event gives you an overview of the most important tools & processes for your start.
- A flexible work schedule with the option for home office and global accident insurance.
- With unlimited access to all Microsoft and other relevant certifications (e.g. Scrum), different internal academies and a guaranteed quota of 80 hours training budget per year, you will always be up-to-date.
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- What other benefits you can expect for working at Avanade you can find here
Are you ready?
Then apply right now via our online portal. We look forward to getting to know you better.
43,000 professionals, 25 countries and one universe - that's Avanade. No matter what digital issue, we find the solution in the Microsoft ecosystem. Because: Also, our parents are quite something. Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation brought us into the world in 2000. It's only logical that we skillfully combine the best of both worlds.
Together we go beyond.
We believe that inclusive and diverse teams can overcome any challenge - if you're passionate and courageous about taking on challenges, you've come to the right place. Your application is welcome - regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation and gender. With us, you can just be you. Diversity in every form is a matter close to our hearts and an integral part of the Avanade culture.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from sending profiles. Please note that uploading candidate profiles under your email address is a violation of data protection regulations.
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist der führende Anbieter von innovativen digitalen Services, Business- und Cloud-Lösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen im Microsoft-Ökosystem. Wir von Avanade stehen für frisches und modernes Denken und verfügen über ein ausgeprägtes Technologie-, Business- und Branchenwissen. So können wir echte und positive Veränderungen für unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden und Mitarbeiter herbeiführen. Mit unserer Accenture Microsoft Business Group helfen wir Unternehmen, die Microsoft-Plattform so einzusetzen, dass sie ihre Kunden begeistern, Mitarbeitern die richtigen Tools bereitstellen, Abläufe optimieren und Produkte transformieren. Die 50.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten in 26 Ländern gemeinsam an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.avanade.com.