Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you as a Power Platform Architect to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
About the position
You will be responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of Power Platform solutions to clients. You will have the ability to scale across projects as capacity allows. Additionally, you will be responsible for translating high-level strategy into more localized strategy and operational objectives for your team(s).
You will be responsible for working with Client Stakeholders to set the vision, technical direction, and solution shaping. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
Your skills and experiences include
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions.
- Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Core Skills: PowerApps, Dataverse, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate.
- Nice to have Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights.
- Adept at crafting PowerApps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe.
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts and database design.
- Working with agile delivery methods, like Scrum, and utilizing tools like Azure DevOps.
- GDPR and security aspects of a solution.
- Process and architecture design documentation.
- You are a detailed professional who knows how PowerApps and Power Platform supports client business needs.
- You are an excellent communicator within English and German, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology.
- You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience.
- You likely have a bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker.
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by Power Platform, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients.
- You are passionate about Power Platform and its potential to move organizations forward.
Day-to-day you will
- Oversee your team(s) work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements.
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and general solutions designs.
- Engage in client dialogues and arrange workshops.
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity.
Your life at Avanade
You get the opportunity to work with the latest technology in socially beneficial projects. Additionally, we help you reach your full potential so that you grow and develop with Avanade.
Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. We welcome you to an inclusive culture characterized by ambition and innovation.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Candidate Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available.
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist der führende Anbieter von innovativen digitalen Services, Business- und Cloud-Lösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen im Microsoft-Ökosystem. Wir von Avanade stehen für frisches und modernes Denken und verfügen über ein ausgeprägtes Technologie-, Business- und Branchenwissen. So können wir echte und positive Veränderungen für unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden und Mitarbeiter herbeiführen. Mit unserer Accenture Microsoft Business Group helfen wir Unternehmen, die Microsoft-Plattform so einzusetzen, dass sie ihre Kunden begeistern, Mitarbeitern die richtigen Tools bereitstellen, Abläufe optimieren und Produkte transformieren. Die 50.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten in 26 Ländern gemeinsam an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.avanade.com.