Senior Marketing Analytics & Personalization Lead - Europe
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Digital Marketing and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a Senior Marketing Analytics & Personalization Consultant and a key member of our Digital Marketing Team, you will utilize best practices and methodologies on your consulting engagements and projects to strategize, innovate, design, and help implement the best solution for our clients. You will contribute to all things digital, from customer experience to digital platforms, analytics, insight, campaigns, mobile and user experience. Ideally, you will be familiar with UX, UI, programmatic, IoT, data, Agile, DevOps, IA, AI and cognitive.
As a leader in the Digital Marketing Team, you enjoy educating and leading others. You also enjoy presenting and are comfortable doing so to technical and business audiences at senior levels. Outside of consulting, you are involved in partnering with our sales team in regards to client acquisition, client services with client retention and communication, and high level design, strategy, and implementations.
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Marketing analytics in a leading agency or tech/e-commerce business
- Working with applications such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Optimizely, Maximizer, Martech Platforms (Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe), data consolidation platforms, customer data platforms, etc.
- Setting objectives, consumer segmentation, SEO/bounce rates, consumer behavior trends and analytics, evaluating trends, P&L strategies, traffic reports, performance analysis, customer journey analytics, business processes and taxonomy reviews
- Experience working in or with global organizations
- Getting pumped up by deciphering huge data sets and cutting through irrelevant distractions to the heart of core customer data questions
- Delivering actionable insights regarding marketing campaign effectiveness and developing data structures and visualizations that will guide marketing programs, priorities, and processes
- Consolidating, building, and maintaining data sources across all marketing and business channels and technology platforms to create a 360 view of customers and engagement
- Leveraging data driven insights to understand our business in-depth, articulating impact of campaigns and efforts, determining ROI, and providing recommendations to marketing and company leadership for projects and initiatives to increase marketing ROI
- Leading by example and delivering constructive feedback to others
- Ability to articulate a vision
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
How to Set Yourself Apart:
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage enterprise website analytics
- Stellar SQL & Excel capabilities
- R/Python is highly desirable
- Experience designing, executing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
- Communicate complex ideas clearly and simply - You can tell a data story with the aid of data visualization
- Ability to turn complex findings and results into a compelling narrative, positively influencing business outcomes
- Identify objectives, KPIs, and metrics and advise on measurement strategies
- Benchmark performance across all marketing channels and evolve data set for ongoing analysis
- Build reports, dashboards, and other data tools that enable self-service for marketing and sales teams and create a regular cadence of reporting for stakeholder inside and outside of marketing
- Consolidate data from all marketing channels for robust and complete analysis, incorporating competitor analysis where appropriate
- Proactively monitor real time campaign tactics and progress and provide input to optimize
- Oversee marketing database and governance processes to increase data quality
- Build and maintain segmentation strategies
- Strong understanding of attribution modelling
- Manage and motivate teams of analytical individuals to maximize impact on business KPIs
- Manage multiple analytics projects that drive large marketing budgets allocations
- Solid understanding of advertising technology and related measurement (eg. cookies, device ids, MMPs)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams to shift marketing to a data-driven mindset
- Good at fault finding and problem solving
- Understand layout of a large IT organization and awareness of general roles and responsibilities
- Experience in B2C and B2B is preferred
- We focus on getting things done and we know how to have fun doing it!
- We have a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement
- We are still a young consulting organization and we are growing fast - The right person can quickly make a significant impact
- The breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.