Security Advisory Europe Lead
Want to build value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group - The person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better - We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade.
About the Role:
Avanade is seeking a Leader to expand its Security Advisory capabilities. You will lead engagements, advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide variety of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership skills, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
The Security Advisory Team provides strategic security advice and uses technology advancements (e.g., analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive data and systems protection and security. We deliver our broad range of security advisory services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the management team, within a highly matrixed organisation, with a significant role in achieving both corporate and practice objectives, including sales and revenue goals. You will regularly provide strategic advice to senior clients while providing technical, operational and people leadership of work efforts.
This role requires deep knowledge and experience in delivering and leading Information Security programmes including IT Security Strategy, IT Security Operations, Security Training and Awareness, IT General Controls Compliance & Audit Management, IT Forensics, Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity, and Data Privacy & IT Risk.
In this Role, You Will:Assist our clients in successfully defining their Cyber/Security and Technology Strategies, investments and operating models to support their Security priorities. You will also have the chance to:
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Security engagements.
- Write complete project proposals including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding Cyber/Security IT Strategy and industry guidance to improve client’s long-term business objectives.
- Possess deep understanding of Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Security Advisory engagements.
- Shape security architectures for existing and proposed technologies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting leadership skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organisations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
- Identify, develop and document Security issues, perform Security/Cyber Risk analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/thought leadership development.
- Play a leading role in business development/sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk and Data Governance.
- Experience of building, developing and retaining talented teams within a matrix environment.
- Shaping the Security Advisory practice ensuring alignment with our Regions as well as Accenture and Microsoft.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Security-related Management Consulting positions (e.g. Cyber Security Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Auditor, Security Analysts) from a top management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets and teams.
- Extensive experience selling large Information Security programmes.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive problem solver, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.