Modern Workplace Value Realization Subject Matter Expert-CoE - Europe
In a newly created and highly visible leadership role, the Modern Workplace Value Realization Subject Matter Expert-CoE will partner across a global organization, leveraging the Microsoft Suite to confirm Avanade as the #1 provider in Modern Workplace Managed Services and Employee Experience Transformation!
You will lead clients as they modernize their technology platforms, along with our Accenture and Microsoft parent companies! You will increase efficiency, responsiveness and security leveraging a client centric approach. You will re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
As a member of a global team and aligned to the Europe Region, you will implement the Workplace growth strategy and drive increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation.
The Solution Area offers two strategic offerings, Advisory and Technology, called Workplace Platform Modernization and Value Realization. You will be a part of an established Centre of Excellence (CoE), which is responsible for innovation, offering development/evolution, partner ecosystem management, delivery method and asset development, talent forecasting, and critically, sales generation and solution design support to assist our regional sales teams with pipeline and lighthouse deal conversion.
As the Modern Workplace Value Realization Technologist and SME within the CoE, you will be responsible for identifying critical deals and providing expert sales and solutioning support to Operating Group and Account teams to achieve positive business results.
You will collaborate across the Global Solution Areas and Regional Leadership Teams, regional delivery teams, CoE to achieve successful business results.
You will partner with our Accenture and Microsoft partners to achieve successful business outcomes.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a Modern Workplace Leader and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative Managed Services solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
In a Highly Matrixed and Global Organization, You Will:
- Lead and drive critical Modern Workplace pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation
- Collaborate with, educate and upskill regional team members so that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their geography
- Input into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and be recognized as the Workplace transformation and managed services market leader
- Be aware of, and understand, competitors offerings in the Modern Workplace market
- Adapt and augment Modern Workplace solutions, assets, methods and tools to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Confirmed business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, solution and delivery and business management particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
- "Hands on" business technology transformation practitioner
- track record of sales generation, solution engineering and delivery leadership
- Developed and grown long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
- Lead and advise teams in the development, production and promotion of client centric deals, solutions and offerings.
- Proven history of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Experience building, developing, leading and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and technology engineering skills
- Proven success in large, matrixed organizations
- Onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery experience, exposure and management
- Project-focused career experiences to include assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Knowledge of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and Mixed Reality
- A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels
- Developed solutions focused on three or more of the following topics: Digital/ Workplace Strategy and Transformation; IT Strategy and Transformation or Technology Platform, Applications and Services Modernization; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Customer and/ or Employee Experience Transformation; business strategy and model design and implementation; business operations transformation (e.g. new product development, sales, service); organizational change management; cost reduction, culture and people strategy
- Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or technology-related field, or equivalent experience
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.