Modern Workplace Unified Communications & Collaboration/Enterprise Voice Solution Architect - Europe
As a part of the global Modern Workplace Center of Excellence team, in a highly visible leadership role, the Unified Communications & Collaboration/Enterprise Voice Solution Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in the Europe Area.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as an Digital Innovation and Managed Services Leader and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative and transformative solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Lead client discussions and solutions around Enterprise Voice Services, Integrated Contact Center, Meeting Room Setup & Devices, Identity and Access Management as well as Policy Management
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Office365 Tenant Configuration, Teams Calling & Direct Routing, SIP Trunks, SBA, SBC Configuration & Administration, Microsoft Azure Communications Services, Network Infrastructure, Call Quality & Performance Monitoring
- Provide assessments, strategy and roadmaps for customers looking to alter or improve their current Communication and Collaboration Infrastructure, Communication Services Provider, Communication devices, systems or practices by moving away from legacy (eg. CISCO) or end-of-life (eg. Lync on-prem or Skype for Business Online) systems
- Provide expertise regarding migrations onto Microsoft Teams & Azure Communication Services solutions in the Microsoft-focused ecosystem
- Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation and proven delivery practices
- Drive, own and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Extensive experience of architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Microsoft enabled) digital workplace solutions spanning infrastructure, platforms, applications, devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement
- Sales and/or end to end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $10M+ TCV managed services deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions.
- Service design, integration, implementation/transition, and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience and business value
- Workplace services strategy, organization, and operations consultancy knowledge
- Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
- working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore/nearshore/offshore delivery centers
- Leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver it personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.