Dynamics 365 CE Marketing Automation Solution Lead
As a part of our Global Solutions Area Digital Marketing Team in Europe, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Digital Marketing and as a #1 Employer of Choice. As the Dynamics 365 CE Marketing Automation Solution Lead, you will lead overall and solutioning and management of Dynamics 365 and Marketing Automation technology implementations. This role will work with and be responsible for coordinating with cross-functional and cross-level teams both internally, as well as with key business partners and clients.
To be successful in this role, you have experience as a Digital Marketer, a passion for data driven marketing strategies and excitement to learn new marketing technology tools. Ideally, you have worked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and have relevant Marketing Automation experience that includes working with one or several of the following platforms: Dynamics 365 Marketing, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Hubspot, Eloqua, or ClickDimensions. You have the ability to understand what is needed to plan, design and implement multi-channel Marketing campaigns and have strong solution architecture and project management skills.
You will partner with Avanade and Accenture Microsoft Business Group Global and Regional Leadership, as well as key industry partners such as Microsoft, Sitecore and Adobe, to define, implement and deliver innovative marketing automation solutions for our enterprise clients.
As a key member of our Global Digital Team, you will contribute to all things digital, from customer experience to digital platforms, analytics, insight, campaigns, mobile, and user experience. As a solution lead, you will lead overall solution plan for delivering marketing automation solutions. As a leader, you enjoy educating and mentoring others and you are comfortable presenting to both technical and business audiences at senior levels.
- Ability to lead design workshops with customers that drive business requirements for marketing and CRM technology implementations.
- Will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships within client marketing, IT and sales teams.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for the proposed Dynamics365 Marketing solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap aligned to clients’ business needs, including elements such as use case(s) definition, business case, user experience design, business process flows, functional data flow, data catalogues, technical data flows, delivery approach, resources plans, risks, assumptions, dependencies, etc.
- Design, Fit/Gap analysis and managing a software development lifecycle
- Experience leading a team that includes functional and technical (developers) both onshore and offshore.
- You understand agile delivery methodology
- Be able to understand business outcomes and map to value drivers which will ultimately drive what is delivered to the customer
- Ability to understand existing programs and company assets and translate new marketing technology capabilities to meet desired business results.
- Ability to analyze data/results related to current business processes to identify areas that indicate a need or opportunity for improvement and apply this to marketing automation.
- Skilled at researching, evaluating and implementing various tools, automation and navigating the complexity of integrated solutions
- Adept at learning new techniques and adapting technology skills to quickly to respond to market opportunities.
- Possess basic web development understanding and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- Ability to work with marketing teams to understand go-to-market programs and campaigns and provide direction on how to use Marketing Automation to launch these campaigns
- Understands campaign distribution sources and channels, including online content, and localization of assets
- Ability to conduct training, planning and recommend best practices to optimally leverage sales activities
- Understands change management and has the ability to develop others
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect or Technical Sales capacity in Digital Marketing and/or Data & AI
- Established experience working as a platform admin and/or implementing Marketing Automation platforms with Dynamics 365 or other technology tools related to sales and marketing processes.
- You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
- Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Working as a digital marketer as part of a large marketing team, digital agency or digital technology services-oriented company.
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
- Hands on experience deploying Marketing Automation and Dynamics Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
- Understanding concepts of personalization, data enrichment, use of advanced analytics and/or machine learning use cases in the digital marketing space
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Marketing, Adobe, Sitecore, and other Digital Marketing systems
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.