D365 CE/Power Platform Architect - Industry Lead
D365 CE and Power Platform Industry Solution Architect
About the role
Part business, part creative, part technology. As the Industry Expert Solution Architect, you will be responsible for developing Digital Sales & Service solutions for the specific industry of your area of expertise. You will be a pivotal member in the drive and success of Avanade’s innovative Centre of Excellence for Industry specific solutions.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement at the heart of it your role will involve solutioning all the “flavors” of the product; sales, call centre, customer care, field services, digital marketing, etc. Naturally you will always take in to account the full ecosystem where CRM sits, in extending the Power Platform for wider Microsoft Technologies but also incorporating third party integrated technologies such as virtual agents, blockchain, Teams, AI, ML and Adobe. These systems are crucial in helping clients track customer engagement, sales, service, marketing, and retention within the relevant industry.
The successful candidate should be open-minded in terms of building functional solutions, delivering with best practice, integrity and having your customers at the focus of your solutions as we adapt to the needs of the specific industry you will lead within the CoE.
As the Industry Solution Architect, you will be a thought leader and experienced solution architect. You will be immersed in working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions in your relevant industry.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deep knowledge of processes and trends of relevant industry
- Understand customer needs
- Demo and show the platforms capabilities
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions including not only Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement but also the rest of the Microsoft stack and 3rd party products.
- Lead and review your team’s work, directing efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Lead Offshore DS&S demo teams that will prepare demos and PoCs for deal pursuits.
- Lead the deliverability of the solution, including signing-off and leading internal approval processes.
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Ensure that project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Manage partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction
- Be part of the delivery team for specific projects
- Be able to run QA and verify the correct implementation of the designed solution.
You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to its goals. You are curious about digital disruption and innovation, you are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as before a white board with your development team. You like both branches of the business, the sales/presales and the customer/delivery.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software (especially Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service environments
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Clear understanding of the Microsoft platform to ensure a business solution
- Good understanding of the ISV ecosystem
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Dieses Stellenangebot teilen:
Avanade ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Services, Geschäftslösungen sowie designorientierten Anwendungen. Unsere Spezialisten entwickeln auf Basis des Microsoft-Ökosystems für jeden einzelnen Kunden die optimale Lösung. Unsere Experten kombinieren technologisches und unternehmerisches Know-how mit einem umfassenden Branchenwissen, um genau die Lösungen zu entwickeln und umzusetzen, mit denen unsere Kunden sowie deren Kunden die gewünschten Ergebnisse erreichen. Die 29.000 Mitarbeiter von Avanade arbeiten gemeinsam in einem digitalen Netzwerk, das sich über 23 Länder erstreckt, an innovativen Ansätzen, die unsere Diversität und unsere Verantwortung in der jeweiligen Region widerspiegeln. Wir heißen jeden mit offenen Armen willkommen und suchen talentierte Menschen, die mit ganzem Herzen bei der Arbeit sind, offene Teams aufbauen und die Vielfalt innerhalb und außerhalb der Organisation fördern. Avanade wurde im Jahr 2000 von Accenture LLP und der Microsoft Corporation gegründet. Heute gehört das Unternehmen mehrheitlich Accenture. Erfahren Sie mehr auf www.avanade.com.