Full-stack .NET developer (Regular or Senior)
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of developers, designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Full Stack Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our clients’ business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You’ll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Experience with React.js, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with full-stack development and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid written and spoken English skills
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.